Partnering with God's people:
- • Strengthening families and communities in order for them to protect and care for their own orphans and vulnerable children. Helping widows
- help themselves.
- • Mobilize and support community villages based responses to provide both immediate and long term assistance to vulnerable households.
- • Assure access for orphans and vulnerable children to essential services, including education and health care.
- • Help protect the most vulnerable children by channeling resources to impoverished communities.
- • Raise awareness at all levels of health through mobilization and supportive sanitation and hygiene
- • Help develop the spiritual well-being of children and their families.
- • Undergirding local and international church Pastors and/or Leaders through support of various means